The second motion provided the branch a directive to commence planning for a program of frequent and increasing industrial actions if management has made significant progress toward agreement by June 30 on the following issues:
- Decasualisation and Improved Job Security.
- Academic and Professional Staff workloads, with provisions that provide for meaningful staff involvement in determining workload models.
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home for Professional staff.
- Enforceable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment targets with meaningful staff input.
- Protections against further restructures and enhanced consultation provisions.
- Meaningful salary increases give the current cost of living pressures (this includes our claim for equitable superannuation entitlements).
More information will be provided to members in due course about the nature and timing of these actions.